Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold LIVE Event
Step into a world of mystery, laughter, and adventure as Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold make their way to Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island.
One of the most beloved international franchises of all time, Scooby-Doo and his meddling, mystery-solving friends will embark on a new adventure to solve a brand new mystery brought to life with cutting-edge technology, original music, puppetry, magic, singing, dance, interactive video, aerial arts, acrobatics, and video mapping.
In Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold, fans of music, discovery, and gh-gh-ghosts! won’t need a passport to travel with Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma to Alta Luz, a fictitious South American town where ghostly sightings of La Dama de Oro (The Lady In Gold) threaten to scare attendees away from the annual music festival and Incan sun god celebration.
Mark your calendar for the exciting multiple slots of the show on 2-3 March 2024
- Doors open at 10:00 a.m. – The show starts at 11:00 a.m.
- Doors open at 01:30 p.m. – The show starts at 02:30 p.m.
- Doors open at 05:00 p.m. – The show starts at 06:00 p.m.
- There is no age restriction for this event, those under 2 years old do not require a ticket provided they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an Adult 21+
- Strictly no readmission
- Strollers will not be permitted into the venue however stroller parks will be available. All personal items are left strictly at the owner’s risk with no venue liability.
- No professional cameras, audio, or video recorders allowed
- Bags larger than 30 x 30 x 15cm and strollers are not allowed in the Venue. There are no storage facilities at the venue
- E-tickets will be scanned at turnstile entry. Please make sure tickets are downloaded onto mobile devices
- Contactless payments only are accepted throughout the venue
- Please check our list of prohibited items.
- Under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult 21+
- No re-entry: The ticket grants a one-time entry into the Etihad Arena, with no right of re-entry.