Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi was founded to promote cultural exchange and partnership between France and the UAE. The project was intended to combine the UAE’s vision of cultural progress and France’s expertise in art.
Price from: 63.00 AED
The design of the building is done in traditional Arabic architectural culture. The construction reminds me of a huge silvery dome that is floating like an island in the sea.
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 6.30 pm Tuesday – Sunday, closed Mondays.
- Last entry time slot is 5:30 pm, visitors must depart at 6:30pm.
- The best time to visit Louvre Abu Dhabi is at noon, as it is a good way to spend quality time hiding from outside heat.
- Please book your ticket online in advance especially if you intend to visit it during a high season.
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi ticket price includes access to all galleries , temporary exhibitions, Children’s museum, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, cafés, restaurants, bars and museum boutique.
- Guests can also buy some souvenirs and visit the museum café for extra cost.
- Kids below 18 can attend the museum without any entrance fee.
- Each kid under13 should be accompanied by adult (1:1).
- Please download your e-ticket to your personal device and show it on arrival.
- Visitors may spend up to 3 hours in the museum during opening hours.
Here is a rundown of Louvre Abu Dhabi ticket prices:
• Adult Ticket ( above 18 year ) from 17.68 USD.
• Child Ticket ( under 18 years) – FREE.