Customer can take advantage of up to three sessions of specialist treatments designed to revitalise the skin and help hide imperfections
About This Deal
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 249 for one session of Carbon laser facial
- AED 649 for three sessions of Carbon laser facial
- AED 299 for one session of Mesotherapy with Dermapen Microneedling
- AED 749 for three sessions of Mesotherapy with Dermapen Microneedling
- AED 499 for one session of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for face or hair
- AED 1,299 for three sessions of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for face or hair
- AED 279 for one session of Chemical Peel for face
- AED 699 for three sessions of Chemical Peel for face
- AED 199 for one session of Laser Hair Removal on any one area
- AED 499 for three sessions of Laser Hair Removal on any one area
- AED 999 for one session Full Body Laser Hair Removal
- AED 2,499 for three sessions of Full Body Laser Hair Removal
- AED 399 for one session of vShape Radio Frequency / Ultrasound Skin Tightening for face or one body area
- AED 999 for three sessions of vShape Radio Frequency / Ultrasound Skin Tightening for face or one body area
What is Radio Frequency skin treatment?
This treatment uses radio frequency technology with the aim of improving the appearance of firmness in the facial skin. A device is guided over a specific area, which may produce a warming sensation. The treatment is designed to target the deeper layers of skin, as well as deposits of adipose tissue.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What does Laser Hair Removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What is Carbon Laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What is Dermapen Microneedling treatment?
DermaPen is a skin micro-needling treatment with minimum downtime which improves scarless healing and natural collagen production in the skin to improve the appearance of scars, acne scarring, stretch marks, wrinkles, pigmentation and rejuvenate the skin.
What is Chemical Peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/NF87840/13/12/2022 – RZIBCSSJ-131221
About Visage Polyclinic
Visage Polyclinic is a modern clinic that can be found on Mezzanine 2 of Al Hana Tower near Corniche Beach. It specialises in classic and aesthetic dermatology. Treatments offered target a wide range of skin problems.
This deal is offered by Groupon